Thursday, July 19, 2012

Free Today! Read Me Dead, a YA Romantic Suspense

I normally won't do promotions and all for my own books on this blog, but on occasion, I would like to share my books.  Today, my second novel, Read Me Dead, is free for your Kindle.  This might be the last time at free depending on what I do for marketing. 

Read Me Dead is about a young girl, striving to be normal in her otherwise not-so-normal life.  She's facing a murderer and trying to decide who she loves more, her best friend or her ex-boyfriend.

In Read Me Dead, my goal in writing it was that I wanted to show young girls, that no matter what happens in their lives, and although Read Me Dead is a little extreme in example, everyone their age just wants to be normal.

So, if you feel inclined to do so, download your free copy today.

US Link

UK Link   

For seven years, Alex has lived with a painful memory - her parents' horrific murder. As the sole witness, she has kept quiet to protect herself, but when the local newspaper reveals her secret, Alex is plagued with fear that her parents' murderer will soon find her - and silence her forever.

Alex is catapulted into a race against time to save her own life and bring her parents' murderer to justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment