Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Coming Out of the Fog

I shared this on my Facebook page, Inspiration When You Need It, and I thought it was important enough to share here, as well. It's something that I think we all need to hear every once in a while. And although this post is short, I think it will clear up a lot of things and help you get out of the fog. I hope it will at least.


 
The devil will try and put us in a fog so we don't see the path God has laid out in front of us. He tries to keep our focus off of God, but God is still there, lying out little clues of His presence in the fog. We see them, but we don't understand them, not until everything is clear and we're out of the fog. It's then that we see everything that God has His hand on, and that's when we need to enter into His presence with thanksgiving. The fog is clearing up. Imminent Breakthrough is here!

Directly after typing this last night, I had a dream where I was in a dense fog. I couldn't see ANYTHING around me, not even the silhouette of trees that I was looking for, but I knew I was on a road headed somewhere. I was following a bright yellow line that was leading me through the fog. My journey was smooth, but I kept looking around me, trying to see something. I couldn't see anything but the shining bright yellow line on the ground that was my path, that was where whatever I was riding on was on track.

I took this to mean that God is seeing us through the fog. We don't have to see right or left or what's behind the fog, we just need to focus on God, on the yellow line, and He'll make sure that He gets us to our destinations (His plans for us).

Hold tight. You're coming out of the fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment